At Bright Couch Cleaning Hobart, our experts are trained to provide customised solutions for any lounge. We have professional cleaning protocols to ensure satisfactory results. Our Hobart’s lounge cleaning team follows these protocols with every lounge. Let’s get you familiar with them.
1. Inspection: We begin with a careful inspection of your lounge. It helps us get a better understanding of your upholstery and the damages it has. With a proper inspection, we learn about the overall impact of dirt, stains or allergens on your lounge.
2. Cleaning Products: After the inspection, we are able to choose suitable and effective cleaning products for your lounge. Our Hobart’s lounge cleaning services include top upholstery experts. This allows us to determine the need of advanced cleaning equipment for your lounge.
With Bright Couch Cleaning Hobart, you always get certified products and advanced cleaning methods. We make sure these cleaning products are safe, effective, and in accordance with global safety standards.
3. Lounge Cleaning: Our Hobart’s lounge cleaning experts utilise advanced lounge cleaning methods. These methods include shampoo cleaning, steam cleaning, hot water extraction, mould removal, deodorisation, dry powder cleaning, etc. We use superior cleaning agents to clean/sanitise your lounge.
Our cleaning solutions remove any dirt particles, stains, bacteria and allergens from your lounge. We always customise the most suitable cleaning methods for any lounge. This helps us safeguard your lounge from many potential damages.
Once we are done with the cleaning, your lounge will be free of dirt, stains or allergens.
4. Post-cleaning Inspection: After the cleaning, we conduct a post-cleaning inspection of your lounge. This allows us to confirm the results of our cleaning solutions. We also do this to find any tough stains that require intense cleaning solutions.
5. Deodorisation & Grooming: Certain lounge upholstery also needs restoration services like deodorisation and grooming. These are needed due to unpleasant odours, slight discolorations or damages caused by stains. Our Hobart’s lounge cleaning team can conduct a proper deodorisation on your lounge. This deals with any unpleasant odours on and around the lounge.
While we provide our grooming services for various upholstery, it’s usually required for leather. Grooming can restore the natural appearance of any lounge. In short, deodorisation and grooming improve the relaxing experience of your lounge.