With Bright Couch Cleaning Hobart, you always get safe and effective sofa cleaning solutions. While our services are beneficial for your sofa, you can deal with many upholstery damages by yourself. To make you more familiar with sofa cleaning and maintenance, we will share with you a do-it-yourself guide on the same. This will help you safeguard your sofa from many damages.
1. Professional Expertise: With different sofas and their upholstery, you need special cleaning equipment and products. Some upholstery is too delicate and gets easily damaged with unsuitable cleaning products. When it comes to cleaning your upholstery, professional expertise can prove beneficial. As Hobart’s sofa stain protection experts, we can help you with that as well.
We make you familiar with various precautionary measures and cleaning protocols. These measures and protocols are essential for the safe cleaning of certain sofas. You can give us a call any time and our experts will share all the necessary information.
2. Regular Cleaning: As Hobart’s sofa stain protection experts, we have dealt with sofas damaged only due to lack of cleaning. When your sofa goes uncleaned for a long time, it becomes the victim of growing dirt, bacteria, and allergens. Increased allergens on the sofa lead to allergies and other health issues in your home. Our experts at Bright Couch Cleaning Hobart always recommend regular sofa cleaning.
You can use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of allergens, dirt or any other debris stuck inside and around the sofa. This will help you maintain the cleanliness of your sofa. By doing this, you prevent the need for our services as well. If you do not get the time to maintain your sofa, we can make that easy for you.
With Hobart’s Upholstery Protection service, you also get regular sofa cleaning services. Our cleaning solutions maintain the good condition of any sofa and extend its lifespan. With regular cleaning, you can safeguard your sofa from many potential damages.
3. Scotchguard Upholstery Protector: At Bright Couch Cleaning Hobart, we use and recommend Scotchgard upholstery protector. This protector works as an invisible barrier. It keeps the dust and stains above the fibre, making your upholstery easy to clean. This is an effective way to avoid permanent damages to your sofa. With this fabric protector, you can maintain the cleanliness/safety of your sofa with usual cleaning agents and a vacuum cleaner.
4. Stain Guards: Our Hobart’s sofa stain protection team has a great understanding of sofa stains. That is why we also recommend the use of stain guards. When it comes to do-it-yourself sofa cleaning, our experts always encourage everyone to use stain guards. It’s an economical solution to prevent permanent stains on your sofa. Stain guards will protect your sofa from tough stains like inks, food spills and colour spills.
These guards make it easy for you to clean any stains from your sofa. As Hobart’s upholstery protection experts, we can also help you choose the best stain guards for your sofas. Feel free to get in touch with us any time and we’ll make you more familiar with these guards.
5. Sun Protection: Sun exposure is one of the most difficult-to-avoid causes of sofa damage. The upholstery fabric of your sofa can easily get damaged with excessive sun exposure. It can cause discolouration of your sofa, making it aesthetically unpleasing for everyone.
Sun damages are not easy to treat and become permanent pretty quickly, especially if it’s a leather sofa. Excessive sun exposure can lead to early cracks and discolouration on your leather sofa.
You have to find ways to avoid too much sunlight on the sofa. What you can do is place your sofa where the sunlight does not reach. But if that’s not a possibility for you, use blackout curtains or something similar to that.
6. Professional Upholstery Cleaning: If you do not have the time for any do-it-yourself methods, you can always get our professional upholstery cleaning services. It’s the best way to maintain the reliable condition of your sofa and extend its lifespan. As Hobart’s sofa stain protection experts, we have advanced cleaning and maintenance solutions for your sofa. These solutions safeguard your sofa from dirt, stains, bacteria and allergens.